Cashier Job in North Little Rock, Arkansas : AR 72118
Looking for Cashier Jobs? See currently available Cashier job openings on cashier.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
cashier.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any cashier job . We provide job resources for Cashier positions throughout the industry. cashier.jobs.net also provides Cashier jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Cashier by either city or state.
cashier.jobs.net is a cashier job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Cashier jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your cashier job search on cashier.jobs.net today.
Team Member (Part Time & Full Time)
Team Member (Part Time & Full Time) Job Description
We have both part-time & full time openings based on the stores business needs.
This position greets customers, assists customers with inquiries, both in the store and on the phone. Operates the cash register and is responsible for processing all facets of customer transactions in accordance with established processes and policies, with a focus on safe money handling procedures and secure transaction practices. Shelves product and partners to ensure product is signed and displayed properly.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Greet customers and render assistance as necessary responding to inquiries of products and merchandise.
- Partners to create and maintain a Hassle Free customer service culture, focused on solutions-based selling and an exceptional customer experience.
- Answers phone and responds to inquiries or direct calls for appropriate resolution.
- Operates cash register tabulating transactions, accepting payments, giving change, bagging purchases and processing employee or faculty discounts as appropriate.
- Starts up and shuts down register, trouble shoots, counts down register, perform cashier audits, etc.
- Balances the cash drawer including checks and the credit card receipts and student charge slips.
- Observes safe money handling procedures and secure transaction practices when accepting cash payment, making change, accepting checks and credit card payments, and processing refunds/buybacks. Includes cashier integrity to safeguard register and drawer deposits.
- Test EAS security system daily and approach customers who set off EAS system investigating alarms, resolving issue and logging EAS activations.
- Receive, sort and open, as necessary, mail. May also take outgoing mail to mailbox or Post Office.
- Carry and shelve merchandise inventory; may also pull and package merchandise for return to vendors.
- Straightens merchandise, stocks shelves, prices merchandise and may assist in setting up displays and signs.
- May be required to mop, vacuum, clean shelves and take out trash.
- Ensure inventory controls tags are removed and/or replaced on merchandise according to company standards as applicable.
- Pick, process and pack orders for shipping in accordance with Retail Store Operations.
North Little Rock Cashier Job